join us as we;
* live these lives we have been given
* learn how family looks to our Lord
* deny self
* get to the 'doing' of the hearing (James)
*work on learning not 'my' way or 'your' way, but HIS way {John 14:6}
* hebrews 10:24 it
*realize our depravity and need for the Savior

*submit to one another out of reverence to Christ

Friday, February 8, 2013

enjoying the {not so} little things


picking new kitchen cabinets
#overwhelming





saw this guy at Hobby Lobby
makes me smile


my name being spelled correctly! NO SMALL THING
case in point:
a recent conversation;
dude: how do you spell your name?
me: i spell it
dude: {pause} are you sure there is no 'e' on the end?
me: {flabbergasted} i did not say an 'e'!


grateful i was not hurt
grateful no one else was hurt
grateful we have insurance
grateful for others help during this time
grateful for all the years Malley (car) served myself and my husbend





linking up with lindsay @

6 comments:

  1. Car accidents are no fun! Glad you weren't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cabinet did you decide on? I'd love dark cabinets with a lighter countertop or vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The big door you see there is what we had. What i liked and was told could be matched. Long story short, went with the closest to what we had. and Husbend wanted darker.

      Delete
  3. Glad the car accident was a minor one...LOVE that you name your car! :) We had a name for our old car but haven't found a good one for our new to us Suburban...reminds me we need to get on that! :) Popping over from HelloHue link up! Happy weekend! Em @ couplejones.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. well no more car naming here. been convicted of doing so.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I love how your blog has a scrapbook feel to it! Looking forward to your kitchen reno photos!

    ReplyDelete