join us as we;
* live these lives we have been given
* learn how family looks to our Lord
* deny self
* get to the 'doing' of the hearing (James)
*work on learning not 'my' way or 'your' way, but HIS way {John 14:6}
* hebrews 10:24 it
*realize our depravity and need for the Savior

*submit to one another out of reverence to Christ

Thursday, June 20, 2013

4 years





A rough 4 years it has been. fighting marriage instead of fighting FOR marriage.

So thankful Jeremiah has chosen me again and again. He's not left and in so doing, he has given me a glimpse of my Lord and Savior

This has been a most productive, refining year for me.

Realized that I am a sinner in need of a Savior AND THEN i realized that Jeremiah is a sinner in need of a Savior! 

Learned that i am expecting perfection. that i am impatient/prideful.
Also, that our Lord paid the price for Jer. I need to stop punishing or putting that back on Jer.

Thankful to those few who have invested in our marriage. (we, the church, are really lacking in this area)

As I enter this 5th year of marriage, I very much am BEING MARRIED for the first time as i learn ALL His Word has to say about His design of marriage. i GET to be a wife?!

That i would grow in gentleness, forgiveness, being a helpmate to Jer, love, sexual intimacy, as we apply and LIVE out the gospel in marriage. (ways in which to pray for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment