join us as we;
* live these lives we have been given
* learn how family looks to our Lord
* deny self
* get to the 'doing' of the hearing (James)
*work on learning not 'my' way or 'your' way, but HIS way {John 14:6}
* hebrews 10:24 it
*realize our depravity and need for the Savior

*submit to one another out of reverence to Christ

Friday, March 9, 2012

highlights from my cell phone

 
these made me smile. and then come to find out, my sister and i both like Thing 1/Thing 2
{this sister and i have only been in each others lives for 7 years (wow!) and are really just now getting to know each other more}


my sweet friend gifted me this Hello Kitty cup and OF COURSE it had to accompany me to our fostering meeting that morning!


helping a friend design some cards


 i went back and got this guy too..



so, there is the clearance section at the back of Hobby Lobby where they had some greeting cards for $0.89


and yes, i most certainly did plop myself down on the ground and proceed to go through them one by one
{final tally was 14 cards. self control was exercised}


this caught my eye and once it hit the 50% off sale it has been acquired. challenged by the descriptors.


my FAVORITE breakfast @ Subway

checking out places. lease is up in June. wanting what our Lord wants for us in this.

i never tire of seeing this ring on my finger. i knew i wanted something that i would want to look at and still be taken with and at almost 3 yrs she is all that and more! 
:this picture does NOT even come close to doing it justice! so hard to photograph rings!:
sadly, she needs to go away to the ring doctor here asap
{disregard the husbends ring}



Linking up with Lindsay @

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I was wondering why your ring was so large until I read that it was your hubs ring, too. Too funny.

    Good luck with your lease and finding a new place to live. Always a stressful thing but you will find just the right spot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i have the one ring. i debated posting that pic at all. it's so hard to photograph!

      went and saw our first places this weekend. exhausting! Lord please guide us on this.

      Delete