join us as we;
* live these lives we have been given
* learn how family looks to our Lord
* deny self
* get to the 'doing' of the hearing (James)
*work on learning not 'my' way or 'your' way, but HIS way {John 14:6}
* hebrews 10:24 it
*realize our depravity and need for the Savior

*submit to one another out of reverence to Christ

Friday, March 23, 2012

some 'little things' about me..


*I am made in His image, for His glory*


*I was adopted at birth
{picture of my birthmother (L) and myself (R) at about the same age}
*I have two middle names: Lynnette Jane 


*I have a weakness/magnetic pull for the greeting card section of any and every store 



*Chai tea~NOT coffee


*don't like 'chick-flicks' - in fact i take issue with them

*I don't go into the ocean because Jaw's is there....FOR REALS

* I make a TEE-PEE with my pillows when i sleep


*I like to 'shop' through the Sunday newspaper store adds

*I'm left handed

*grew up with a desert tortoise named: 'applesauce'...I named her when i was like 5..it was either that, 'butterscotch pudding', or 'Aunt Sandy', my three favorite things at the time.
she is still living :)
she answers to her name too!

*I like to read and read and read and read and then read some more {the library may or may not be my second home}

*I like to look up words in the dictionary! Irresponsible and incorrect word usage is a big pet peeve of mine
*quite disappointed with Jessica Simpson


*It’s a personal conviction of mine that I will no longer support Victoria’s Secret. 

* My car's name is Mallory Grace

* i am all about SIMPLIFICATION! 

*my husbend likes to go to the local weekly pet adoptions. to "look". it's pure torture. i've found and named many doggies.
Norris 


*so, i am the "reigning Word Search champion" yep. you heard me correctly. i have timed competitions with myself. sometimes it's close, but i always win.


*I am monochromatic. white through and through! I do not tan-nor  do i try to.

*i have high maintenance lips. they only allow me to use clinque’s superbalm lip treatment in clear… go through one tub every 2 or so weeks… yeah.. 

* my 2012 word of the year is *love*  Mark 10:45

* we are currently living like no one else so that in the future we can live like no one else :) (dave ramsey style)


*I am only allowed to burn candles that come in jars as i have a tendency to forget to blow them out before i leave the house


*I think i belong in the 30's era


*I like to play games (board games, card games)!!!

*I like EMU's


*adoption is not/should not be a 'last resort' or 'alternative' GRRR!

*coupon cutting, freebie getting, deal finding, bargain hunter kind of gal 

* i like to send and receive mail!!!
 *i am passionate about conception/pregnancy/birth and urge women AND men to educate and prepare NOW, prior to a positive test result 
{charting offers many benefits!}




*i began predominately wearing skirts this past year and now i don't see that ever changing!

*we want a ferret/ferrets

*i make ice cream soup. must nuke it in the microwave to melt it into soup consistency before consumption.

*i carry my red water bottle with me wherever i go. drink so much more water this way!



8 comments:

  1. I get your pillow tee pee, I make pillow coccoons to sleep in, even in the middle of summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm adopted too! It's such a beautiful thing. God blessed my life so greatly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :high five: it really is somethin' isn't it? our Lord has used it much in my life. so neat to meet a fellow adoptee. i don't know about you, i don't personally know any adoptees other than my one sister. would be neat to connect and share in that way :)

      Delete
    2. dude! we also have something else in common! i just saw on your page that you are a personal care assistant- i've been a CNA with the Geriatric Community for 9 years!

      Delete
  3. Yay! Love getting to see Applesauce! What a cool pet. And reading is a must! I need to start utilizing the library or may wallet will be permanently empty. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! This is a hilarious/awesome list! I love learning about peoples' little quirks! I feel like I'm quite boring in contrast! ;)

    Thanks for linking up your post, Luann!

    ReplyDelete