join us as we;
* live these lives we have been given
* learn how family looks to our Lord
* deny self
* get to the 'doing' of the hearing (James)
*work on learning not 'my' way or 'your' way, but HIS way {John 14:6}
* hebrews 10:24 it
*realize our depravity and need for the Savior

*submit to one another out of reverence to Christ

Friday, March 22, 2013

thankful. encouraged. appreciate much.

this coming in the mail and subsequently joining my treadmill time


hehe




blast from the past!
spotted these gems while at goodwill and snatched them up.
imagining having one on the bed for a sweet girl


genuis! it's the top part of a coat rack secured to the wall!
no tipping over nonsense!
{this was in our insurance agents office. i was quite distracted taken with it.}


N I C E .







[excerpt] 16. This is a new fact, but to help me memorize my scriptures, I’ve been putting my scripture as my wallpaper on my phone home screen. Just an idea for any of you visual learners as well!
{are you memorizing scripture? need to. you can find a link to the memorizing of the scriptures on the right hand side of this blog}


:sister mails:



thoughtful husbend FRUGAL flowers!
co-worker of his is working towards being a florist and needed to do a certain number of bouquets. 
frugal AND we supported her= SCORE!





around the web:
*But just as physical weight training builds strength, so does spiritual "wait training.
*daily email encouragement options





linking up with


1 comment:

  1. Love the Ginger cabbage patch!!

    Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete